Mesothelioma Lawyer - Article - Family Man Died Due to Work With Asbestos
Posted on Feb 09, 2006 | archant.co.uk
Family Man Died Due to Work With Asbestos
09 February 2006
A CORONER has ruled that an Exmouth grandfather died of an industrial disease after he was exposed to asbestos.
Michael Parkes, 63, of The Green, died in November 2005 after battling mesothelioma - a form of cancer which attacks the outer walls of the lungs - for 14 months.
Mr Parkes was a painter and decorator, working for Reading-based firm AJ Page from 1960 to 1973.
In a statement before his death, Mr Parkes said around 30 per cent of his work involved handling asbestos, removing and replacing asbestos sheeting, guttering and pipes and sanding down fire doors containing the substance.
Contact an Experienced Mesothelioma Lawyer
If you would like to talk with an experienced Mesothelioma lawyer to understand and protect your legal rights, please tell us about your Mesothelioma Case. Our Mesothelioma lawyers have an extensive record in Mesothelioma cases and will help you evaluate your case.
There is NO COST or obligation for this service
We help with you file Mesothelioma and Asbestos-related claims in each state
Call us toll free at 800.291.0963 or use quick contact form located at the right of this page and we will contact you within 24 hours.