Mesothelioma Lawyer - Article - Grandfather Killed by Work With Asbestos
Posted on Feb 08, 2006 | Reuters
Grandfather Killed by Work With Asbestos
A GRANDFATHER who worked most of his life for British Rail died as a result of exposure to asbestos an inquest heard.
Leonard Foster, 64, of Greengarth, Appleby, started work cleaning steam engines at 15-years-old, and in a statement written before his death he said he was regularly exposed to asbestos at work.
In February last year he started to experience pain in his back which he thought was a pulled muscle.
In April he learnt he had an asbestos related illness and he died in October.
North East Cumbria coroner David Osborne said Mr Foster died as a result of exposure to asbestos which caused mesothelioma and ultimately bronchial pneumonia. He recorded a verdict of death due to industrial disease.
Other stories from this category that may interest you:
Contact an Experienced Mesothelioma Lawyer
If you would like to talk with an experienced Mesothelioma lawyer to understand and protect your legal rights, please tell us about your Mesothelioma Case. Our Mesothelioma lawyers have an extensive record in Mesothelioma cases and will help you evaluate your case.
There is NO COST or obligation for this service
We help with you file Mesothelioma and Asbestos-related claims in each state
Call us toll free at 800.291.0963 or use quick contact form located at the right of this page and we will contact you within 24 hours.